School Assembly Programs Speakers Sal and Debby DiBianca
Call us to book! – 910-947-2944
Sal & Debby have spoken in public and private schools across the Southeast United States since 1989. This dynamic couple connects with students in a powerful way using comedy, live music and speaking from personal experience concerning relevant teen issues:
- Choices – the choices you make today will direct and affect the rest of your life
- Substance abuse – drugs and alcohol destroy dreams. Don’t use them.
- Abstinence – How far is to far? Protect yourself – Save yourself for marriage.
- Self esteem – you are somebody. You’re not the clothes you wear or the car you drive. It’s the character that is in you that counts.
- Dreams – where I am going and what I will do with the rest of my life. Goals for the future. What direction will you take in life?
Education matters. Start planning now for the rest of your life. If you fail to plan you can plan to fail. Assembly programs may be tailored according to the schools needs and the administration’s desires.
Quotes From Recent Schools Visited
“N.C. couple letting students know that choices made now can last a lifetime”
(Clarksburg Telegram, James Fisher)
“Students stayed mesmerized for almost 45 minutes as the DiBianca’s talked about their choices.”
“After the assembly, a group of girls flocked to Debby to hug her and seek advice.”
“I care about you, and I don’t want you to go down the road I did,’ Debby told the students.”